- Yield: 8 slices of crust
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
4-Ingredient Pizza Crust (Low-Carb, Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Almond flour - 2 cup
- Coconut oil (melted; can also use butter or ghee*) - 2 tbsp
- Eggs - 2 large
- Sea salt - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together until a dough forms (you can use a food processor or just mix well manually).
- Compact the dough into a ball. Place between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out to 1/4" thick.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Transfer the crust on the parchment paper to a pizza pan. Poke a few times with a toothpick to prevent bubbling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
Net carbs per serving: 3g
To finish making pizza with this crust, top with desired toppings, then return to the oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and edges are crispy.
*Use butter or ghee instead of coconut oil if you are sensitive to the flavor of coconut oil.
Recipe from: wholesomeyum.com