- Yield: 12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
Bacon and Egg Cups (Whole30, Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from pan while still pliable, not crisp. Cool on paper towels.
- Grease your muffin tins.
- Put one piece of bacon in each hole, wrapping it around to line the sides.
- Crack the eggs in each hole.
- Top with chopped chives. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Watch closely.
Recipe from: seasonalcravings.com