- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
Blueberry Coconut Coffee Cake Bars (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, stir together coconut flour and salt.
- In a medium size bowl, stir together almond milk, maple syrup, liquid egg whites and coconut butter. Mix well.
- Add liquids to dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Pour into greased pan and spread out evenly. Place blueberries on top, evenly spread out along with any juice that there may be.
- Place in oven and bake for 18-22 minutes, or until bars are set in the middle.
- Meanwhile, combine coconut butter and maple syrup until a thin, liquid and smooth consistency is formed. May need a tablespoon of almond milk to thin consistency.
- Drizzle coconut glaze over bars, cut into 9 and serve!
Recipe from: withsaltandwit.com