Crock-Pot Pork (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Season both sides of the pork shoulder with salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin.
- Massage the seasoning into both sides of the pork until fully coated.
- Place pork into crock pot and sprinkle a layer of garlic on top.
- Combine liquid smoke with chicken broth and pour over the pork.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours and serve!
Recipe posted with permission from the author
Recipe author: The Paleo Panda
Originally posted on: thepaleopanda.com