If you’ve heard of the film, Inception, you’re probably aware of the concept of a dream within a dream. But, have you ever come across a diet within a diet? That is exactly what this new cookbook in the market offers. The eBook Fast Fat Burning Meals Cookbook allows you to lose weight in 10–15 days without having to count calories of your food or going in to deprivation. The eBook is available at www.fatburningmealclub.com.
The $19 recipe book claims that it you don’t have to diet in order to diet! Confused? Well, this cookbook basically gives you a list of recipes that you can cook and eat without having to count your calories or cut down on fat and lose weight at the same time. The cookbook is paleo and vegan approved which mean that you can be on a paleo diet and go forth with this diet as well, dietception, in other words.
However, it is not paleo-centric which means it is not exclusively for paleo dieters. People with a non-paleo or non-vegan diet who wish to lose weight can also benefit from this cookbook.
What this cookbook is about:
This Fast Fat Burning Meals Cookbook review tends to evaluate the significance of this recipe book and how it is different from the other recipe books that are available in the market. First of all, this recipe book does not ask you to go in starvation mode or start counting all the calories that you eat. It does not ask you to eat bland, tasteless food that does not even go down your throat.
The cookbook has a simple “Food Freedom Formula” which allows you to have a healthy diet without spending hours making your meals. The tenets of this formula include:
- Allergen free, guilt free and tasty food – All the food is free of allergens which means there is no gluten, dairy, corn or soy or any inflammatory allergens which cause hindrance in the fat burning process.
- 15 minutes from start to satisfied – All the meals are really quick to prepare so you can be done with them within 15 minutes and enjoy your free time doing other stuff.
- Done-for-you simplicity – This option is great, especially for mums and dads who can’t follow complex recipes because they are so preoccupied all the time. All the recipes are simple and easy to follow.
What the eBook contains:
The Fast Fat Burning Meals Cookbook is a 45-pg eBook that contains a detailed 30-day meal plan for you to follow. The meal plan is diverse and includes different recipes so that you don’t get bored of eating the same thing over and over again. The recipes are divided in to breakfast, lunch and dinner and all the recipes are well-thought out and designed just for the purpose of weight loss.
Each recipe gives a detailed list of ingredients, a directions guide for you to follow and also gives the servings amount so that you know how many people the recipe is good for. For the Fast Fat Burning Meals Cookbook review, our team tried a few recipes and as the website claims, we were able to make the dishes within 15 minutes.
According to the website, all the recipes are paleo-approved, vegan approved, dairy free, gluten free, low in sugar, kid approved and 100% delicious.
One time buying vs. subscription:
The Fast Fat Burning Meals Cookbook can be bought for $19 but that would just contain the cookbook along with a few bonuses. However, if you decide to carry this diet on for a longer time than just a month then it will be advisable for you to subscribe to it. There are two subscriptions available, the monthly subscription and the lifetime one.
Monthly subscription – this is for $10 for the first time and a monthly subscription fee of $12. As a member, you get a new cookbook, a 30-day meal plan and a grocery list each month. You can choose to cancel the subscription any time you want.
Lifetime access – by paying $10 in the first month and $97 within 30 days, you get access to a new cookbook, a 30 day meal plan, a grocery list each month and a lifetime access to new cookbooks , which is 12 months’ worth of cookbooks.
Benefits of this cookbook:
- It is good for everyone – Whether you follow paleo diet, vegan diet, or none of these. This cookbook works the same for everyone.
- You can follow this diet with other diets – The greatest tenet of this cookbook is the fact that you can be on a paleo diet and if you wish to lose a few extra pounds quickly, you can follow this diet because it is paleo approved.
- It is great for people who can follow a strict diet – It has a 30 day meal plan which, according to the website is a foolproof way of losing quite a few inches. However, it seems to be a strict diet and you have to eat whatever is prescribed for the day.
- People have actually found it to be effective – There are plenty of testimonials available on the website that ascertain the fact that the cookbook has worked for them and they have lost quite a lot of weight from following it.
- Money-back guarantee – If you do not find the cookbook of your liking, you can easily claim your money and the website will be happy to return it.
Drawbacks of the cookbook:
- It does not provide a great variety of recipes – unlike other books that have over 200 or 300 recipes; the number is limited in this cookbook to nearly 50.
- It is not for those who like a bit of variety – If you can’t follow strict diets then this cookbook is not for you.
The bonuses of the cookbook are actually of great essence. There are two bonuses available with every cookbook that you purchase.
- Wheat-free wonder breads – Now, this bonus is actually of important because it gives you many recipes to make breads without using wheat and gluten. This is great for paleo eaters who fancy bread but are unable to eat much because of the wheat content.
- Vegan recipes – These recipes are for people who follow vegan diets.
According to the Fast Fat Burning Meals Cookbook review given by our team, the cookbook is holistic and can be used by everyone, even kids. Even though it has a limited amount of recipes, it is good for people who are not paleo eaters but would like to try it out. For paleo eaters, any new recipe is of essence and so they can get new recipes for themselves.