We have been trying to contact the author of Paleo Grubs Book for months now and haven’t heard back from them. While Paleo Grubs Book is a great eBook, their support so far has been the worst. we would strongly recommend you to not spend money on this eBook at the moment. Instead, please check out our PaleoHacks Cookbook review — it’s as good as Paleo Grubs Book and will save you a few bucks as well.
After the success of our previous review and the hundreds of requests that we got to find out more books that provide paleo recipes, our team decided to sift through nearly 20 books that call themselves paleo-centric and find out which ones are the best for you.
The first on the list is Paleo Grubs Book review which got a whopping 9/10 rating from our team after being passed through our value standards test. Our test judges a book on the basis that it:
- Adheres to paleo standards
- Provides a large and diverse selection of recipes
- Provides scrumptious recipes that do not repel people
Additionally, we are always on the lookout for books that provide anything extra i.e. additional information on paleo, convincing people to go paleo and the likes. This exclusive Paleo Grubs Book review aims to find out what the e-book contains and weighs the pros and cons in order to figure out whether the e-book is worth spending money on or not.
Paleo Grubs is a 470 page e-book that has over 450 recipes including breakfasts, snacks, entrees and many more. All the recipes are strictly paleo and are really easy to follow because of the instructions guide attached with every recipe. The e-book can only be bought through its official website which is www.paleogrubsbook.com and is priced at $37. According to the website, this e-book is web’s best-selling paleo cookbook of 2015 (and our team agrees).
There are many paleo cookbooks available on the web and nearly all of them have hundreds of recipes to offer, so what made this cookbook stand out is that it not only provides a great variety, but the fact that it provides multicultural recipes. Yes, it not only has the standard set of recipes such as pork ribs or baked kale but multicultural cuisines such as Indian, Lebanese, Mexican, Arabic etc. Who knew you could have paleo-friendly tapenade, shakshuka and even mango lassi!
The fact that the recipes from this cookbook can tantalize your taste buds along with being paleo-centric is the reason that this Paleo Grubs Book review gave the cookbook the highest rank possible. This was the first cookbook to have paleo-centric recipes from around the world.
What the e-book contains:
The Paleo Grubs Book has over 450 well thought out recipes that will ensure that you are following your paleo diet to the core along with providing you with delicious and lip-smacking treats because the authors of the Paleo Grubs Book realize that this Paleolithic diet is not a crash course, it is a lifestyle change and if you do not have enough enjoyable options, you can easily retract and go back to your old eating habits.
The recipes have a vast array of categories that allow you to have different options for every meal of the day. The categories are:
- Appetizers & Dips
- Breads, Muffins & Biscuits
- Condiments & Dressings
- Sauces & Marinades
- Soups, Stews & Curries
Each recipe comes with an instructions guide along with the ingredients list so that you can follow it step-by-step. Each recipe also has a picture for reference so that you know how your food should look like when cooked. The great thing about these recipes is that it comes with a level of difficult so you know whether the dish is easy to cook or not and also provides the serving size.
In case you have autoimmune issues and are allergic to nuts etc. you will find an additional PDF attached with the Paleo Grubs Book with recipes solely for people with autoimmune concerns.
Reasons why our team rated this cookbook 9/10:
- It has recipes from different cultures and cuisines – apart from the fact it has over 450 recipes which means your recipe inventory is going to soar high, it has recipes from different parts of the world and that is something that we did not find in any other cookbook.
- Great dessert and drinks options – Paleo-centric entrees are easy to find on the web because they are relatively easy to design but having such a huge variety of paleo-centric desserts and drinks should be considered gold and that is another reason why this cookbook is great.
- Provides an alternate autoimmune options – It was surprisingly to see an entire booklet of recipes designed solely for people with autoimmune concerns and people with such concerns will find that this e-book is perfect for their dietary paleo needs.
- Is great for people with gluten sensitivity – All the recipes in the cookbook are gluten-free so people with gluten sensitivity will love this cookbook. Not only them, but people who are vegetarians will also love this cookbook because it provides a great number of veg options.
- Has money back guarantee – In case you do not find the cookbook to be of your liking, you can return it and claim a refund and the people at Paleo Grubs will be happy to return your money.
However, the only concern our team found with the e-book was that it did not provide any additional or trivial information about paleo so people who are struggling to remain paleo don’t get too much motivation. Though if you visit the website, you can get a lot of information on what paleo diet is and how to stay paleo.
As with all e-books that are available throughout the internet, this one comes with bonuses as well. The bonuses include:
- 10 Week Meal Plan – for people who are new and just trying out paleo diet.
- Paleo Desserts – an entire e-book filled with pages upon pages of desserts.
- Slow Cooker Meals – has some great extra recipes of snacks and sides.
As for the verdict of the Paleo Grubs Book review, we would highly recommend this cookbook to all the paleo eaters because it is definitely going to provide you with a fresh and different taste of the outside world.