We have been known to find and provide a diverse selection of paleo recipes for people who are looking for a variety of different delectable dishes that are paleo friendly. Along with publishing individual recipes, we decided to find out the best paleo recipe cookbooks as well. There are numerous cookbooks available online but not all of them are worth your money and some do not even provide proper paleo-centric recipes. So, we decided to go ahead and test some cookbooks to see if they passed our value standards.
The basic problem that nearly all paleo eaters face is the limited option they are faced with in recipes; they don’t have enough options and that is why many relapse to their original processed-food diet. That is why we went on a lookout for a cookbook that would:
- Adhere to paleo standards
- Provide a large selection of recipes
- Have scrumptious and appetizing recipes and not food that repels people.
We found one called PaleoHacks Cookbook which had over 200 recipes and claimed to be the ultimate paleo cookbook. The original price was a whopping $167 which was exorbitant but the original website called www.paleorecipeteam.com had a deal and so we got it at a bargain for $15. Sounds like a steal, right?
What the eBook contains:
The reason for writing this PaleoHacks Cookbook review is to give you a detailed analysis about this eBook and whether or not it is worth your money. The most interesting thing about this cookbook is that it is a community venture; which means it is written by a group of paleo eaters who came together to share their best recipes. This adds flavors of all sorts and adds color to the imagination of people and thus makes the cookbook fascinating.
- It has an array of recipes of different categories and you can choose from salads, breakfast dishes, entrees, and even DESSERTS. Yeah, paleo dieting doesn’t make you leave your sweettooth; you can eat desserts that are carefully selected and designed as per paleo guidelines.
- It comes with a Standard Measurements Guide that will help you to understand how measurements are done so you can follow the recipes to the core.
- Detailed descriptions of the recipes and instructions on how to make them.
Why this PaleoHacks Cookbook review recommends the eBook:
The reason why we think this eBook is great is because it has pages upon pages of recipes of all kinds. It is great for:
- People who are already on paleo diets – because the only thing they ever want from new eBooks is recipes and this is what this cookbook wholeheartedly provides.
- Dessert options – a lot of people fail to follow diets because most diets ask them to completely get rid of desserts. However, since this paleo diet is more of a lifelong commitment, it has a practical approach because no one can leave sweet things for good and that is why this cookbook provides a considerable amount of dessert recipes.
- All recipes are perfectly paleo – all recipes ensure that they follow the paleo guidelines and so they don’t contain anything that paleo does not allow such as processed foods etc. All recipes contain:
Things we were a little skeptical about:
There were a few things that we were skeptical about, they may not seem like big issues but it is the petty issues that make good things great.
- The recipes do not have any pictures – this may not seem like an issue to write about but cookbooks seem a little bleak without the vibrancy of illustrations and photographs. However, this does allow you to expand your imagination while cooking and you are free to present the dish as you please.
- Does not convert people to Paleo – If you are just starting out paleo and want motivation rather than an array of recipes then this eBook may not be for you. It does not do much to convert you to paleo because it does not provide any details about what Paleolithic dieting is or where it came about from, how it is followed and what benefits it brings to you. However, this is not a flaw because the authors made it clear on the website that this eBook is only for existing paleo eaters:
The eBook has great bonuses that come along when you purchase the cookbook. These bonuses are great and we don’t know why they have the bonuses as an added feature because the meal plans and everything that they provide are actually pretty helpful and add to the content of the cookbook itself. The bonuses include:
- The PaleoHacks 30-day Jumpstart
- The Paleo Food Guide
- Eating Paleo at Restaurants
- The Paleo 4x Cookbook
- One Month Paleo Meal Plan
These bonuses made sure to take care of that and provide a holistic package that is viable for everyone. However, these will always be added bonuses and whoever wants to buy the book will never be appealed by what the bonus offers, they will always look for what the main product has to offer.
All in all, the entire package that you get when you buy the PaleoHacks Cookbook includes:
So, the verdict of PaleoHacks Cookbook review is that it is a great buy and is a bargain for those who are existing paleo eaters, and are looking for new recipes that are tasty and easy to make. It is also recommended for those who do not want to keep on buying different cookbooks and want to stick to one cookbook for all their dietary needs. For $15, it is a no-brainer to buy this eBook considering the fact that it also comes with a 60-day no questions asked money back guarantee.