Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein (AIP, Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Large spaghetti squash - 1
- Coconut aminos - 1/4 cup
- Garlic, minced - 3 cloves
- Coconut sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Freshly grated ginger - 2 teaspoons
- White pepper (or black pepper!) - 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Onion, diced - 1
- Celery, sliced diagonally - 3 stalks
- Cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots) - 2 cups
- Cut a spaghetti squash in half length wise and scoop out seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is very tender. Once done, scoop out flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe from: littlebitsof.com