Turmeric Deviled Eggs
- Hard boiled eggs - 6
- Paleo friendly mayo - 1/4 cup
- Dijon mustard - 1 tbsp
- Ground turmeric - 2 tsp
- Cumin - 1/2 tsp
- Generous amounts of fresh cracked black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green onion - 2 tbsps
- Chopped fresh parsley - 1 tbsp
- Optional Garnishes: chopped green onion, finely diced red onion, and finely shredded red cabbage
- Cut eggs in half, and collect yolks in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks together until soft. Add all other ingredients except garnishes and mix well.
- Salt to taste.
- Fill each egg half with a dollop of yolk filling.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Recipe posted with permission from the author
Recipe author: Jessica Gaertner
Originally posted on: paleo-ish.com