- Yield: 8 large protein bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes + Overnight minutes
White Chocolate Vanilla Protein Bars (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Raw cashews, soaked overnight in water, drained and rinsed - 1 cup (120g)
- Coconut flour - 60g (1/4 cup)
- Warm water - 1 cup (250ml)
- Cacao butter buttons - 1/4 cup (60g)
- Vanilla powder or pure vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Whey protein isolate - 8 scoops (250g)
- Liquid alcohol free stevia or two your own taste - 40-50 drops
- Chopped roast pistachios - 1 heaped tbsp
- Rose petals - 1 tsp
- Line an 8-inch square baking tray with baking paper and lightly grease with coconut oil
- Blend together cashews and water. Add the cacao butter and blend to combine.
- Add the whey protein powder to the mix along with all the other ingredients with the exception of the pistachios and rose petals.
- Blend until you have a thick puree/paste.
- Scrape the mixture out into the pan, cover with a piece of parchment paper and press using your palms to ensure it’s evenly spread.
- Remove the parchment paper, sprinkle with pistachios and rose petals. Cover with parchment paper once more and spread the dough evenly across the pan, pressing the toppings into the fudge ever so lightly!
- Place into the fridge overnight or for at least four hours.
- Slice into 8 bars. Store in the fridge in a seal tight container for up to one week or freezer wrapped in saran wrap (clingfilm) for up to one month.
Recipe posted with permission from the author
Recipe author: Michelle
Originally posted on: peachypalate.com