Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 167
- Carbohydrate Content: 1.5 g
- Fat Content: 13.1 g
- Protein Content: 10.7 g
2 Minute 3-Ingredient Tortilla (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)
- Grease a microwave-proof plate generously with oil or butter.
- Combine the dry ingredients (almond flour, psyllium husk powder and the salt if you use it) in a small bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased plate.
- Nuke, uncovered, on high for 1 minute. Check and continue in 15-second spans if the tortilla is not done. Don’t overbake.
- Remove carefully from the plate (be careful, it’s hot!), let cool down and serve with your preferred toppings.
Recipe from: lowcarbsosimple.com