3-Ingredient 1 Minute Flourless Brownie (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Grease a microwave safe bowl or mug and set aside.
- Mash your overripe banana very well the add your nut butter and cocoa powder and continue mixing until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to greased mug, top with optional chocolate chips and microwave for 45 seconds-2 minutes, depending on your desired texture.
- Follow as above but bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees until just cooked.
* I didn't use this as my bananas were sweet enough, but if you want a super sweet brownie, feel free to add this.
This brownie has no eggs so you can enjoy it barely cooked- It will be super gooey and moist.
Recipe from: thebigmansworld.com