- Yield: 18 cups
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
3-Ingredient Keto Chocolate Cups (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Line a 18-count mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, melt your coconut oil. Add your cocoa powder and mix until fully combined and no clumps remain. If you use opt to add a sweetener, add there now too.
- Moving quickly, coat the bottom and sides of the muffin liners with melted chocolate. Ensure a little is leftover to top with later. Place the chocolate coated muffin tins in the freezer to firm up.
- Once firm, divide the coconut butter amongst the cups. Top with the remaining chocolate and freeze until firm.
- If you use a liquid stevia, add as many drops as necessary.
- If you use maple syrup or honey, use 1/4 cup.
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Coconut Cups should be kept frozen. For a smooth and creamy consistency, allow thawing slightly at room temperature.
Recipe from: thebigmansworld.com