Asian Garlic Noodles (Whole30, Gluten-Free)
- Large cooked spaghetti squash - 1
- Medium zucchini julienne cut - 1/2
- Large carrot julienne cut - 1/2
- Small red bell pepper minced - 1
- Fresh cilantro diced - 1/2 cup
- Roasted cashews - 1/4 cup
- Coconut aminos - 2/3 cup
- Full fat coconut milk - 1/4 cup
- Fresh grated ginger or powder - 2 tablespoons
- Red curry paste - 2 tablespoons
- Fish sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Medium/large garlic cloves smaller cloves for less spicy - 6
- Large medjool dates pitted - 6
- Puree ingredients for sauce in a blender.
- In a large bowl incorporate ingredients for noodles, pour sauce in, and mix together. Serve recipe hot or cold. Personally, I like it best served as is- chilled. If you want to heat the noodles, just mix everything together in a skillet and heat until warm.
How to bake spaghetti squash: cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, use a large spoon to scrape the seeds from the center, lay face up on a baking tray, and brush lightly with olive oil. Bake on 450F for 25 minutes (cook longer for softer noodles).
Recipe from: paleoglutenfree.com