Avocado Lime Tuna Salad (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna drained - 1 can
- Red bell pepper diced - 1/2 large
- Carrot peeled and diced - 1/2 large
- Grape tomatoes diced - 1/4 cup
- Scallion green part only, thinly sliced - 1
- 1/2 large ripe avocado or 1 smaller one, mashed
- Juice of 2 small limes about 1 tbsp
- Fine grain sea salt or to taste - 1/2 tsp
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tuna, all the diced veggies, mashed avocado, lime juice, sliced scallions and salt until well combined.
- Serve alone or over a salad, in a wrap, or with grain-free crackers or plantain chips.
- Enjoy! Store any leftovers tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Recipe from: paleorunningmomma.com