Blueberry Coconut Flour Waffles (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- In a bowl sift together the coconut flour, baking powder and pinch of salt and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment add the eggs and honey and beat on medium speed until well combined.
- Add in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and melted coconut oil and beat until combined.
- Add in the coconut flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes so it can thicken.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Preheat the waffle iron and coat it generously with extra coconut oil.
- Pour just enough batter to fill the bottom part, do not overfill.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with fresh blueberries.
Recipe from: paleogrubs.com