Blueberry Lemon Donuts (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a donut pan with oil spray.
- Mix together the blanched almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut milk, coconut oil, egg, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over mix.
- Scoop batter into a large ziplock bag and cut the tip of the bag with scissors. Squeeze batter into the donut pan then shake it a little to evenly disperse the batter. Drop 4-5 blueberries into each
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Set pan over a wire rack to cool. Wait until donuts are cooled a bit then remove from the pan.
Recipe from: littlebitsof.com