- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
Cauliflower Bread (Low-Carb, Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the almond flour, psyllium husk, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in the eggs and cauliflower and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the tin and smooth with spatula.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds over the top.
- Bake for 55 minutes, until the bread is browned on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing.
Recipe from: paleogrubs.com