Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps (Keto & Low-Carb)
- Grilled Taco Chicken
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs - 1 pound
- Taco seasoning - 2 tablespoons
- Garlic minced - 2 cloves
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- To Assemble
- Romaine Lettuce rinsed - 8 leaves
- Avocado diced - 1
- Tomato diced - 1
- Onion diced - 1/4 cup
- Cilantro Sauce
- Loosely packed cilantro - 1/2 cup
- Greek yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Jalapeno optional - 1
- Garlic minced - 1 clove
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of salt
To Cook Chicken
- Add the chicken, garlic, olive oil, and spices in a large bowl or zip-seal bag. Place in fridge and let marinate for at least 15-30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Place chicken on a grill or pan heated to medium-high heat. Let chicken cook until it is no longer pink on the inside, about 9-10 minutes per side (or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
To Make Cilantro Sauce
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor and blend for 1 minute or until creamy.
- Layer lettuce wraps with chicken, tomatoes, onion, and avocado. Drizzle with cilantro sauce or your favorite taco sauce.
Recipe from: gimmedelicious.com