Chocolate Chip Creme Pudding (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Coconut sugar - 1 cup
- Cocoa or cacao powder - 1/2 cup
- Tapioca starch - 1/4 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Full fat coconut milk - 4 cups
- Coconut oil or ghee or grass-fed butter - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla - 2 tbsp
- Coconut cream - 1 cup
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Optional Garnishes:
- More coconut cream
- Extra chocolate chips
- In a medium pot, mix together sugar, cocoa, and tapioca starch.
- Whisk in coconut milk, and bring ingredients to a boil.
- Once a boil is reached, keep at boiling point for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and mix in butter or oil and vanilla.
- Transfer to large bowl and chill in the refrigerator until a pudding like consistency is reached.
- Once pudding is cooled, mix in coconut cream and chocolate chips, and chill until ready to be served.
- Top with optional garnishes and ENJOY!
Recipe posted with permission from the author
Recipe author: Jessica Gaertner
Originally posted on: paleo-ish.com