Dark Chocolate Coconut Pudding (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Full-fat coconut milk - 2 cups
- 100 g of 85% to 90% dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- High-quality gelatin - 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp
- Heat the coconut milk on medium-low in a heavy-bottomed pot. You want to warm it enough to dissolve the gelatin but not boil. Add the chocolate and whisk constantly until it melts.
- Once the chocolate has melted, whisk in the gelatin by slowly pouring as you whisk. If you just dump the whole tablespoon in, it’ll get clumpy.
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into your desired glasses or cups and chill for at least 2 hours or until set.
Recipe from: stupideasypaleo.com