- Yield: 7 x 3-inch loaf
Fluffy White Bread (Low-Carb, Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Coconut butter - 1 cup (227 grams)
- Egg whites, room temperature - 6 egg whites
- 3 whole large eggs (165 grams)
- 3 tablespoons egg white powder and 9 tablespoons lukewarm filtered water
- Unprocessed salt - 3/8 teaspoon (a bit less than 1/2 teaspoon)
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Choose your loaf size—small or large. Line the pan with parchment paper so it hangs over the sides as handles.
- In a food processor or mixing bowl, add coconut butter, egg whites (or whole eggs or egg white powder and water), salt, and baking soda. Mix until smooth.
- Add the vinegar and mix well. The dough will be the consistency of pancake batter. Pour the dough into the baking pan.
- Bake a 7 x 3-inch loaf for 30 to 35 minutes, a 9 x 5-inch loaf for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool before slicing.
Recipe posted with permission from the author
Recipe author: Jane Barthelemy
Originally posted on: janeshealthykitchen.com