Fudgy Coconut Flour Brownies (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8-inch square brownie pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl sift together the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the eggs and honey on medium speed until pale yellow.
- Add in the almond milk and melted coconut oil and beat to combine.
- Add in the coconut flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes so it can thicken.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with extra chocolate chips (if using).
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick insert in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Recipe from: paleogrubs.com