Instant Pot Gumbo (Keto, Low-Carb, Whole30)
- Chicken Thighs, boneless and skinless - 3 lbs
- Frozen Shrimp, deveined, no tails - 1 lb
- Sausage, cut into rounds - 1 lb
- Bell Pepper, diced - 1
- Onion, Diced - 1
- Celery Stalks, diced - 2
- Garlic in Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
- Tomato Paste - 6 ounces
- Diced Tomatoes - 15 ounces
- Cajun Seasoning - 1 tbsp
- Cayenne, Thyme, Oregano, Pepper - ½ tsp each
- Xanthan Gum - ½ tsp
- Chicken Bone Broth - 1-2 cup
- Add all the ingredients except the shrimp in your slow cooker. Stir and mix well.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Add the shrimp 20 minutes before serving.
- Keep warm and enjoy!
Recipe from: fitmomjourney.com