Ooey-Gooey Dark Chocolate Brownies (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees, and lightly grease a glass 9 in. pie pan or 8×8 square baking pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat melt oil or butter, add sugar and stir to incorporate for about 1-2 minutes. Slowly whisk in cocoa powder and let cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour chocolate sauce into a large bowl, add eggs and mix well.
- Add in vanilla, flours, and salt and mix fully.
- Fold in chocolate chips, and pour into pan to bake for 25 minutes or until center is set.
Recipe posted with permission from the author
Recipe author: Jessica Gaertner
Originally posted on: paleo-ish.com