- Yield: 20-25 2″ crackers
Paleo Power Crackers (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Preheat the oven to 325°. Combine all of the seeds in a medium sized bowl and mix them up.
- Mince garlic as small as possible or use a garlic press. Place into the measuring cup and fill the cup with water, then stir the garlic to mix with water.
- Pour the water into the seed mixture and stir until it thickens into a batter.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and empty the mixture in the center. Spread it into a square shape about 1/4″ thick. Sprinkle the salt lightly over the pan. We like ours a little on the thick side, but there is room for experimenting depending on how crunchy you want your crackers. If you want a thinner cracker, decrease your baking time by 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven at 30 minutes and use a pizza cutter to cut them into 2″ squares.
- After cutting them, carefully flip the crackers and return the pan to the oven. Remove them after 25-30 more minutes.
- Important: Let these puppies cool on the pan for 10 minutes. They are surprisingly hot and hold their heat for a while after coming out of the oven. We learned the hard way via third degree mouth burns.
Recipe posted with permission from the author
Recipe author: Jordan Cord
Originally posted on: thefitchen.com