Paleo Salisbury Steak (Dairy-Free)
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, egg, almond flour, coconut aminos, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix with your hands and patty out into 8 equal size patties. I use wax paper to separate two layers on a plate.
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, sear 4 patties at a time for 1-2 minutes on each side. This will not cook it all the way through.
- Once done with the first batch, remove to a plate and repeat with the second batch.
- Add the first 4 patties back into the pan and cover with the Cream of Mushroom.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cooked to desired temp (165° is considered safe).
- Serve warm with mashed cauliflower.
Recipe from: pursuitfitnessandperformance.com