Vegan Date Sweetened Fudge Brownies (Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F
- Place chia seeds and water in a small bowl or glass and let sit for 10-15 minutes to turn into a gel.
- Now place dates, chia-water-mixture, melted coconut oil and apple sauce in a blender and been until completely smooth. Add in the cocoa powder, flour and baking powder and blend to combine.
- Pour into a baking safe dish and bake for approx. 20 minutes - the cake should be fudge but not under-baked.
- Let cool before serving. TIP! The cake is even better left over night in the fridge. Yumm...
Recipe posted with permission from the author
Recipe author: Josefine Meineche
Originally posted on: thesmoothielover.com